See what our brides think!

Preview: Review Irberseder Production at WeddingWire.com

September 22, 2009
Military Weddings
We have been booking quite a bit of requests lately for wedding videos for people who's fiance is in the military. We have a special place in our hearts for those who are serving our county and for the loved one at home. Peter and I have made some provisions for these couples:
1. Faster turn around of their final production
2. Flexibility of deposit in the even deployment date changes
3. Custom package design to fit their wedding day
3. Elimination of credit card convenience fee
4. An extra dvd
copy

I have also met other wedding vendors in the area who's hearts have been touched by the military. One of them is Karen with Kakes by Karen. I would be happy to share these amazing vendors with you, just contact me at debbie@peterivideo.com.

Are you a vendor that has somethings special to share with military couples? Let me know. I'll add you to my referral list!

No comments: